Nut Brown Ale -Dark and smooth, a brown ale with a slightly “nutty” character. To really enjoy this ale serve at cellar temperature.
OG: 1040° to 1044°
For 23 litres
ABV approx: 4.6%
Colour: Deep Brown Ale
HOW TO USE BEERKIT
- Add your beerkit from the can to 3 litres of hot water
- Stir it all up.
- Fill fermenter to 23 litres with cold.
- Check the temperature is OK and then pitch in your yeast.
- Add the airlock, firmly seal the drum and place in a cool position.
- Ensure fermentation is complete. You may want to use a hydrometer during this stage.
- Bottle when ready but it’s best to let your brew sit for 2 to 3 weeks.